Friday, March 12, 2010

from '10 til




First off I wanna give a shout out to everyone who greeted me, went to dinner, and showed face today. It really means a lot for you to take time outta your day to come kick it with ya boy.

Another year older. Two decades of experience. I'm just pretty much letting it soak in my brain: everything I've done, everything I've been through, the people I've affected as well as the people who've made me the person I am today. I'm thankful for everyone around me who I feel truly care about how everything in my life is going. I'm thankful for everyone that had my back when I needed the help. I'm thankful for my family, friends, and my life in its entirety. I've realized the fact that there are gonna be many peaks and many pitfalls in life and I feel I'm prepared for the best and worst of whats to come next. As I've matured, I've learned the importance of keeping track of your responsibilities and to exceed all expectations if you want to get anywhere in life. I'm wishing for the best when it comes to this next decade coming up, and we definitely plan to do it real big by the time I'm gonna have to write another decade blog.

Turning twenty usually isn't very significant at all, but it only means one thing:
the countdown starts: 364 days and counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment